I am Sarah Hicken. I just had a cool experience.I got to go with lots of other girls up Brighton.There is a camp called Brighton LDS girls camp. While I was there they did four hikes and I did all four in five days. The last two hikes were the hardest. The first one was a simple brownie hike. The second hike I did was a hike to lake Mary. The third hike I went on was a seven peak hike. We woke up at 6:00 Am. We left at 8:00. The hardest part I think was the beginning. The first peak was like a rock wall except without the equipment. There was still snow up there. We had a big snowball fight. We made up cool cheers each time we got to a peak. It was so beautiful we saw all of Heber Valley. We got home at 4:00 Pm. I was so tired. The last hike I did was a sunrise hike we saw the sunrise. We had to wake up at 2:00 AM. Trust me not a good time to wake up. We hiked up another peak. It was so cold on that mountain. I got so sick up there I puked. I also got VERY queasy, my counselor said it was just waking up at early. My mom said I was dehydrated. The sunrise was so beautiful. That was my Brighton adventure.


No comments:
Post a Comment